Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Glass Eye

Thanks to Susan and Leslie for picking up on this. I went back to "The Other 48 Days" on the season two dvd and there it was. You can even here it hit the floor and roll. I think I was so focused on the bible that Eko was holding and the radio that Bernard found that the glass eye didn't even phase me. Here's the pic of Libby holding the eye:



Reading through the Lostpedia entry on the glass eye, the most likely candidate to be the owner of the eye is our new friend "Patchy."



I have a strange feeling that Patchy will become and important character later in this series. He may even be the leader of the other "Others." I have said before that I believe that there are two sets of Others. Every good experiment has the main group and then a control group. Jorge "Hurley" Garcia was on with Steve & Vikki and he even has his own "two different groups of Others" theory.

I'll be back later tonight after "I Do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home