Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lost: "Every Man For Himself" Airdate - October 25, 2006

I was a little worried because it looked like blogspot had crashed a little while ago. So just to be safe, I wrote my blog on the 'ol MySpace page. I really only hit on key points. I am pasting what I wrote there to this site and will be back with more later in the day...of course I say that now, but it will probably be more like next week. Here's what I posted on Myspace:




1. They (Jack, Kate, & Sawyer) are not on the same island!!!! I think I touched on this theory at the end of last season. They are hidden from the other island through some sort of cloaking technology. But didn't the plane crash on the same island where their nice little neighborhood was. I guess it's all up to perspective.

2. Someone has a tumor on their spinal cord. Is it Ben? The preview for next week suggests it, but Lost promos as we have learned can be deceiving. Convenient that Jack's a spinal surgeon, huh?

3. James "Sawyer" Ford was turned in by Cassidy Phillips, his con victim in "The Long Con" from last season. Remember when he does a classic bag switch and there is no one sitting in the black car out front?

4. James is a father. Cassidy drops this bomb when she visits Sawyer in prison. His daughter is named Clementine Phillips. Of course the thought has crossed my mind that it could be Cassidy running a con of her own. He does set up an account for Clementine when he makes a deal with the warden and the Treasury Department.

5. Sawyer was running a con on Munson the whole time. I figured as much from the first flashback. He lied and cheated his way Out of prison. The $10 Million was stashed in Unit 23C in a red Bronco located at a Quick Store Facility outside of Sawgrass.

6. "Live Together, Die Alone." So much for every man for himself.

7. Juliet is really harboring some resentment towards Ben. This has been escalating as Jack starts to get inside her head.

8. "Kill Da Wabbit..." Hey Rocky! Wanna see me pull a rabbit with the number 8 on it out of my satchel? There was no pace maker. Everything seems to be so psychological with the Others.

9. Juliet is a fertility doctor. The crash cart was broken. It seemed that many of the Others don't really know what they are doing when it comes to the medical side of things: "Through the sternum like in the movies." What the hell have you been watching, Pulp Fiction? Oh wait, movies as in the Dharma instructional movies... never mind.

10. She loves me. She loves me not. " I just said that to get him to stop hitting you." BS! You know you love him. Kate's bringing sexy BACK! RRRRooooowwww.

11. That was a short-lived role for Colleen. It was nice of Jack to step up and at least try to help someone. But then he slips back into his , " I don't care about making YOU feel better. Hmmmmfffff."

12. "Of Mice & Men" was the book that was blatantly mentioned throughout the episode.

13. Desmond does use his new gift to help. He tries to get Claire to move and when she resists, he builds a lightning rod because he can now see the future. I wonder if he can see the other island.

14. Ben's a bad ass... and he sees all through his little voyeur room.

Did I touch on everything? You don't want to miss next week. The forums are a buzz because someone is going to die and we are supposed to be shocked when we find out who. I'll leave you with that... for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tripp said...

It's all psychological. Put on his shoes for a second. If you were knocked out and woke up and noticed that you had an incision on your chest. Then you were told that a pacemaker had been inserted and you would have keep your heart rate under 140 or your heart would explode, you would be less apt to fight or run. Putting Sawyer through this ordeal created a sense of self doubt. He probably still would have fought back, but it was when they threatened Kate, that he finally backed down.

I hope the fact that they are on another island isn't the "plot bomb" that they promised over the summer that would change everything. As soon as they hit the dock at the end of last season, I concluded that there was another island. Why would you walk out to a dock if you were not about to board some sort of boat or ferry. There was a ferry mentioned in an episode last season when they found the ? hatch.

They may end up swimming for it. They'll just need to watch out for the Dharma Shark(s).

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know there's something in "Of Mice and Men" that may be significant. And I know it was mentioned about the main character in that book - you know, the mentally challenged one that takes the bunnies or whatever and squeezes them TOO hard. Must be some reference to some "Lost" character that does that too. Hmm...

Also, since Juliet is a fertility doctor, I wonder if somehow there's a connection with the Widmore pregnancy test that Sun took. Don't know what yet.

I think they will definitely be paying closer attention to what Desmond says from now on!! At least Charlie gets it.

7:08 AM  
Blogger silver rock said...

Can you get a screen cap of the last moment of the preview for next week. Looks very X Files alien-esque to me. Or do I just have an over-active imagination?

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home