Monday, October 16, 2006

Lost: "Further Instructions" Preview

This promo in itself is just bizarre. If you have been reading my season three blog since I began writing it over the summer, you will recognize the guy pushing the wheelchair.



Here's a quick show synopsis paraphrased from tvguide.com: (I'm going to hide the text because I know some don't like to read any spoilers before watching the show. Highlight below to read.)

During "Further Instructions," we will learn what happened to Locke, Eko, & Desmond after the implosion of the hatch. Hurley will finally make it back to the beach camp and fill everyone in on what happened to Jack, Kate, & Sawyer. Claire finds someone sleeping in Jack's bed... I wouldn't say they were sleeping (or were they). We will be introduced to Nikki and Paulo, two of the new characters added this season played by Kiele Sanchez and Rodrigo Santoro.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Boone to me!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Tripp said...

Bingo! He is playing the part of Locke's spirit guide. I assume he will show up in Locke's dreams as he begins his journey. Where ever that may take him.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home