Thursday, March 15, 2007

Real Quick

I'm late... I'm late... I feel like the white rabbit. I WILL catch up on my blog during my vacation next week, provided I don't consume too much green beer in Savannah during St. Patrick's Day in Savannah. Until then, here' a few things to ponder:

Lost: "Par Avion" Airdate: March 14, 2007

1. Claire is Jack's half-sister. Her father is Jack's father. They hinted at this last season during one of Ana's flashbacks when she was running around with Dr. Shepherd, Sr. and confirmed it last night.

2. I'll have to dig deeper into last nights episode, but there is something strange about Jack's dad. All the talk about alternative means and "she's alive, but she's not living..." [paraphrased]. What the hell? Now we have to know more about who Jack's dad REALLY is. Are Claire and Jack Dharma kids? I'm just thinkin'...hmmmmmm.

3. There is a lot of buzz and speculation on the forums that Locke is an "Other." I have always stuck to my theory that he knows more than he is letting on, but I wouldn't goes as far to say he was an Other. I am pretty sure he has a hidden agenda which we will hopefully discover next episode when we find out why he was in the wheel chair. When Patchy was cut off, he was going to say ,"...the John Locke I know was paralyzed..." I about lost it when he pulls out the C-4 that he "didn't know about." I pretty sure Sayid was wondering what the hell was up. Do you think he may have learned something more from the computer chess game?

4. Desmond has taken on the persona of "Death/Grim Reaper" for Charlie and it is creeping me out. How long will they draw out Charlie impending death. I guess if something happens to Desmond or he disappears like he has before, then Charlie is a gonner.

5. Timeline: Charlie says that they have been on the island for 80 days. Flight 815 crashed on September 22, 2004. That means that it is now December 10, 2004 on the island. There is a pretty cool timeline on Lostpedia (beware of spoilers though). So what do you think will happen when they get to day 108?

That's some of the main points from this episode. I'll get into more next week when I have a chance to get caught up. I still need to touch on the security fence, the banded birds, Patchy, and a few other things. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Bottoms Up!

5 Comments:

Blogger silver rock said...

Well, I guess Trip's gone to that great island in the sky. How sad. Was nice while you were here amongst us.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss reading Trip's amazing revelatinos about the show! I only have one comment about last week's show, so I thought I'd share.

When Nikki was on the show "Expose'," her character discovered that their boss (played by Billy Dee Williams) was actually the Cobra. I think that is some foreshadowing of what is to come. I think that "he" (the leader of the others) is one of the Lost castaways. Maybe Jack, Jin, Hurley, Locke, who knows? But, I think it was the writers giving us a hint of what the future holds.

Just my two cents.

Come back, Trip!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger silver rock said...

So, Tripp, assuming you're still alive, whassup? Are you coming back? Don't leave your fans hanging.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess tripp is done with lost :'(

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Trip wherd you go??

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home