Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Almost There

*creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk* That's the sound of my bones as I stretch and dust myself off. Sorry I haven't been around much. We are in the process of moving the West household. There really hasn't been a reason to log on and post. Well, I guess I could have posted something when Evangeline Lilly's house burned down, but I was on vacation with limited internet access. Then when we got back it was Christmas, then New Years... I know: "Excuses, Excuses."

Since we are only two weeks and a day away, I decided to get back into the swing of things. And as we get ready for the second part of season three, let us remember what this show is really about:

(This is Damon Lindelof "waxing philosophical" during the recent panel session at the Television Critics Association in Pasadena)

"This show is about people who are metaphorically lost in their lives, who get on an airplane and crash on an island and become physically lost on the planet Earth. And once they are able to metaphorically find themselves again, they will be able to physically find themselves in the world again. When you look at the entire show, that's what it's always been about."

Got it? Good... See ya in a two weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Didn't it come out recently that producers said they would end the show by 2009 or something like that?

4:48 AM  
Blogger Tripp said...

I think that was addressed at the same meeting that I pulled the quote from. Of course it was in their typical "back door" way of not really answering the question, but giving us just enough to assume that that is what they meant. A 2009 ending would bring it to 5 seasons and they have said that 5 looks like the magic number. I guess it all depends on how may people hang on as this season gets started again and are still around in May. I'll be here. I just hope I have cable hooked up at the new house by February 7th. If not, I'm crashing at your place.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Come on over! We'll pop some corn, and unplug the phone...

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home