Saturday, July 15, 2006

Getting Closer

I finally found some time to start preparing for what has become my passion: blogging about LOST. I have to tell you that I'm a little confused already and season three hasn't even started. The reason I'm confused is that I'm not sure WHEN the season actually starts. Wikipedia says October 4; SpoilerFix says September 27; ABC doesn't say anything at all. What everyone does agree on is the fact that Lost will only have 6-7 episodes to begin with. Then the show takes a 12-13 week hiatus and comes back with 17 straight episodes in February of '07. That totally sucks... but I still love the show and will wait for it; and it looks like I will have plenty of time to spend with my family during the holidays..hee hee.

Back when Season 2 ended, I read that they would be releasing the DVD sometime around the start of Season 3. Then yesterday I was reading one of those flyer/mags you get in the mail from the electronic superstores... I can't remember which one. In this publication was an advertisement for Lost Season Two on DVD under "New Releases." Did I totally miss the release? Nope! I just checked Amazon and it will not released until September 5th, which is actually earlier than I anticipated, but I'll take it.

As you can see I am starting with a clean slate for season 3. If you would like to access last season's blog to see how many times I flip-flop on my theories you can right here.

I'm looking forward to another great season. I just hope the anticipation doesn't drive me to drink...though a cold beer would be good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home